All features are optional in your Private Commissioner League. You can use whatever
Features you choose to employ in your league configuration.
Features that other sites wished they offered:
- Period-by-period player change option that allows league members to strategically
change players for each quarter or half to maximize performance at a position or
to recover from in-game player injuries. This feature can be turned on from week
one or at any other point in the season the Commissioner chooses, such as the beginning
week of your league playoffs.
- Bye Week rollover – allows team owners to designate a player's game stats be rolled
over to the following week (only available before the start of the player's game
the week prior to their Bye week).
- League Average provides a second opponent for teams in Head-to-Head leagues to match
up against on a weekly basis. The score for this “team” is the average score for
the week of all teams in the league.
- Private Head-to-Head and Total Points leagues are available as one-season or Keeper
leagues. You can specify the number of players to retain and set the max contract
years in your Keeper Leagues.
- Private Survivor Pools, Confidence Pools, Pick 'em Pools and Squares pools are all
free at MFS and each has their own unique configuration options.
- Flexible Waiver Processing options allow the Commissioner to set up waiver processing
however he/she chooses, with the ability to override the processing day for any
week during the season.
- Trade Draft picks with fellow league members prior to the draft.
- Intelligent Autodraft Logic uses player and position pre-ranking input from each
manager to allow our autodraft engine to make the best player selection decision
for you on draft day.
- Use of Injury slots to move players to the Injured Reserve should their injury designation
match your configuration.
- Additional starting positions allow your league to venture beyond standard positions.
We offer separate Defense and Special Teams positions, individual QBs or Team QBs,
swing positions that are a hybrid of WR/TE, RB/WR, any offensive position (QB, RB,
WR or TE) or an extra player, which is a slot for any configured position.
- Advanced Configuration options that include locking rosters down at the start of
first game or as each player's game starts, assigning points by range, granting
bonuses within ranges (both of which allow you to pick the range), restricting specific
bench position, and many other settings.
- Public Fantasy Football leagues and Pools are offered by MFS with a variety of league
settings and payouts. Free fantasy football leagues are offered as well.
- Multi-Team Trades allows 2 or more team owners to engage in the same trade.
- Test Scoring Application that generates an input screen for entering stats for starting
position and scoring category to test your configuration settings to make sure they
generate the scoring system you prefer.
- Joint Team Owners allow more than one person to run a team, starting with all owners
participating in the on-line draft, even from separate locations.
- Toilet Bowl option that allows you to designate how many non-playoff teams you want
to participate in the loser's playoff.
- 2-Week Playoff match-up to provide a more accurate result of the better team. This
can be used for Toilet Bowls as well.
- Configuration review and retention You can email the configuration for the league
you are setting up for review by your managers before paying for and finalizing
your league. Also, if you leave the configuration wizard before finishing, your
settings are stored so you do not have to re-enter them.
Features that you would expect
- Score Zone tracks your performance against opponents and other teams within your
league as well as provides current status on NFL games.
- Multiple Draft types include Live Online draft, Autodraft, Immediate draft, Slow/Email
draft and Offline draft to facilitate storing your draft results.
- Decimal Scoring to allow fractional scoring to account for each yard gained.
- Edit League Schedule to modify the default regular season or post-season schedule
that we generate for your league.
- Demo League which allows you to "test drive" a team to get a feel for our site.
Not all features are available in the Demo League; however, you can get a feel for
the user interface as a non-Commissioner team owner. You can also launch the MFS
Score Zone to get a glance at it, sans real NFL action.. If you want to take our
Draft Control for a spin, go to our Demo Draft League and launch an online draft.
- Retained League Configuration from prior season for ease of league set-up. You can
copy league settings across leagues if you create more than one.
- League Reporting provides analysis of all teams’ starting lineups, player Bye weeks,
player and team points, and much more.
- Team and Player News Reports from a variety of sources to inform league participants
of NFL announcements, player updates and injury reports as well as game previews
- Real-time data and scoring for tracking your players' performance, team score and
status against other teams in real-time with data from Stats Inc.
- Multiple Divisions can be set up by the Commissioner within each league.
- The most responsive customer service in the industry.
- League Fee Tracking will track which owners have paid their league entry fee as
well as keep a running total of transaction fees.
- Message Board within each league to share info or just poke fun at each other.
- Free wagering opinions on NFL and NCAA football games.
Maximum Fantasy Sports will provide reliable help
to deliver the answers or solutions you seek. You will be treated as a true member
of our team, not just another League ID. If you have suggestions for improvement,
we will gladly entertain them. Your suggestions will be taken seriously and, if
used, you will be compensated. We plan to do everything we can to make your season
enjoyable, even if your team is not faring well.
Maximum Fantasy Sports aims to deliver a high quality
fantasy experience mixed with entertainment and humor. As a Commissioner, you will
have configurable options to customize your league to your desired settings. As
a team owner, you’ll have unprecedented flexibility in establishing and changing
your weekly player lineup. We understand the limitations of many fantasy sports
sites and plan to provide those missing features for you.