Fantasy Football Survivor Pools at Maximum Fantasy Sports
Survivor Pools are Free at Maximum Fantasy Sports! These are also known as Last
Man Standing Pools. These are not your run-of-the-mill Survivor pools either. Maximum
Fantasy Sports proves, once again, that we lead the industry in innovation.
Highlights of our Survivor Pool configuration options that you can choose from:
- Unlimited number of teams per pool. You decide what you want your cap to be.
- You can have pool members pick winning teams or losing teams as their Survivor.
- You can designate how many Rebirth weeks you would like to grant, if any, and what
the cutoff rebirth week is.
- You can designate how many times a team can be picked as a Survivor choice.
- We give the Commissioner the power to decide which teams are given rebirths, when
allowing rebirths is configured. This gives the Commissioner control to weed out
- You can rank your tie-breakers should the NFL regular season end without a clear-cut
champion or should the final teams all lose at the same time.
- You decide whether autopicks are allowed and how many occurrences a team can use
autopicks versus manually placing their picks each week.
Features provided by Maximum Fantasy Sports:
- We'll do the weekly processing for you.
- We'll track the league finances, but you’ll have to collect and distribute the cash.
- We'll assign default picks for teams that do not make their picks, based on their
- We'll email remainders and your picks, after you have saved them.
The object of this pool is to pick one team to win or lose each week. The configuration
wizard steps you through the different settings on the league type, the ability
to rebirth and reuse teams and all tie-breaker decisions.